BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 24 April 2011

- MeLoDy -

Melody here,
It's 3am in the morning and I am sitting on my chair + blogging.
I used to say GOOD MORNING people.
Exam Mode? FYI, I'm still not ready yet but I have to!
Everyone have no choice and the entire student needs to sit for exam.
Should I say it was wonderful? Just kidding!

I have to take a rest before continue my revision,
Maybe I need to talk with someone else?
Yes! My darling... (*^_^*)
Uhh, he is still at his brother’s house and watching movie with his friends.
So, it is okay for me to write something on my blog.

Can I do my very best for my exam?
I really don't have any idea on it but for sure GOD is always with me.
No need to worry because God will do the part that we can't do.
As long as I giving my very best, God will know my heart.

Suddenly,
Something came in my mind.

QUESTION: Is it okay for readers to read my blog? All is written in English and my English is bad.

POSITIVE ANSWER: Yes! I there is no problem about that. Some people may laugh on it but she/he might be able to even write in English as well. Everyday is journey and everyone still has to learn. Do not afraid for making mistakes but do not forget to learn from it.

Oops! It’s 03.16am. I need to study first.
I’m leaving!

Simple Words: PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT!



Sweet, MeLoDy.

0 comments: