BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 21 April 2011

I am SoRRy..

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I post a real story on my blog and visit friends blog.
First of all, I want to apologize if my blog will then generate distrust among readers because I did not use my real name and identity. However, I would like to say that I want to share with all of you about things happen in my journey life.

It’s difficult to trust people around me and the best way to express my feelings write in my cute blog. It is also my diary and work of art.

I am not perfect. Sometimes
 I made a mistakes and hurt others feeling without realizing it. But I am really sure that it’s always beyond my control.

I'm adjusting to adulthood and there are many things I have to learn. Life is not easy and I have to preparing myself.

- Hoping that someone will know my feelings -


With love,
MeLoDy.

0 comments: